With two locations (Springfield, Missouri and Lebanon, Tennessee), Christenson Transportation is a family-owned company that was founded by Gene Christenson 1979 as a brokerage firm. Don Christenson, now the President, started the truck line in 1995 and has the Company running in all forty-eight states. Specializing in the hauling of high-value, high-risk and time-sensitive freight including tires, pet food, paper, electronics and other general commodities. With over 35 years in the trucking industry, Christenson Transportation has won the Truckload Carriers Association Safety Award three times and is the recipient of the Platinum Fleet Award for “Outstanding Achievement in Highway Traffic Safety”. Both are due to our commitment in working with quality drivers to provide value and safety to our customers. We are a member of the Truckload Carriers Association and the Missouri Motor Carriers Association.
VisionWe want to become “THE BEST IN CLASS” mid-sized transportation provider in the markets we serve by delivering paramount value to our customers. We want to provide opportunity by fostering personal growth and success in an open, honest, family oriented, and socially responsible environment. Here at Christenson, we run all 48 states, specializing in the hauling of high-value, high-risk and time-sensitive freight including tires, pet food, paper, electronics and other general commodities. We are set apart by its unwavering dedication to customer service and satisfaction. To protect your high value freight, we offer the latest in satellite communications and GPS tracking as well as load securement utilizing enforcer locks on both tractor and trailer. Our Mission At Christenson Transportation, we…
- Strive to be the safest carrier in our class.
- Create value to our customers by providing safe, quality, and reliable services.
- Increase profitability through improved productivity and greater interdependence among our vendors, owner operators, customers, and team members.
- Invest in our team members by providing assistance, training, and tools to establish open communication and accomplish our goals in a supportive and rewarding environment while recognizing individual and group effort.
- Improve time management and life balance skills among employees for greater focus on priorities.
- Support industry efforts to develop a positive public image.